NX Manufacturing Fundamentals
01/14/2019 - 01/16/2019 in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Software/Version: NX 12.0
- User Level: Beginner
- cost: $1,495
- Duration: 3 Days
The Manufacturing Fundamentals course is designed to expedite the student learning experience in the generation of tool paths for 2 and 3-axis milling and drilling applications. As with each course developed and taught by Siemens PLM Software professionals, this class reinforces Siemens PLM's intimate knowledge of software's developments and instructs the students based on the underlying principles incorporated within the NX product suite.
Who Should Attend?
Manufacturing engineers, CAD/CAM managers, NC/CNC programmer, CAM Express users
- NX Basic Design (TR10053) -or- NX CAD Basic Processes (TRCT2215)
- Successful completion of the NX Basics Advisor in Learning Advantage (score >70%). Learning Advantage courses can also be used to prepare for the prerequisite assessment.
Provided Course Materials:
- Access to online Student Guide through Learning Advantage
- Access to course activities through Learning Advantage
Primary Course Topics:
- Introduction and Overview
- Part analysis for manufacturing
- User Interface
- Operation Navigator
- Machine Coordinate System
- Post Processing/Shop Documentation
- Planar/Cavity Milling
- Fixed Contour Area Milling
- Face Milling
- Text Engraving
After you register, Geometric Solutions will contact you within 24 business hours with further details.
|Event End Date||01-16-2019|