Solid Edge Sheet Metal Design
03/11/2019 - 03/12/2019 in Chicago, IL
- Software/Version: Solid Edge ST10 and Solid Edge 2019
- User Level: Beginner
- Cost: $695
- Duration: 2 Days
Solid Edge Sheet Metal Design covers two core components of Solid Edge sheet metal design process. The first component is understanding the Solid Edge User Interface and basic design processes. The second component is specific to sheet metal design.
This class was designed to increase the productivity of the student, teaching the necessary skills to accomplish the following:
- Create sheet metal parts
- Apply sheet metal deformation features
- Convert a solid body to a sheet metal model
- Generate flat patterns for manufacturing
- Create sheet metal drawings
Who Should Attend?
Manufacturing engineers, NC/CNC programmers, CAE engineers, detailers, and managers who need to manage and use Solid Edge.
Provided Course Materials
- Access to online Student Guide through software Help
- Access to course activities through software Help
Primary Course Topics
- Overview of Solid User Interface
- Overview of 3D modeling practices
- Sketching and extruding simple shapes
- Basic sheet metal design and detail features to parts
- Deformation features
- Generate sheet metal flat pattern
- Creating basic sheet metal part drawings
After you register, Geometric Solutions will contact you within 24 business hours with further details.
|Event End Date||03-12-2019|