Solid Edge Wire Harness Design
03/13/2019 - 03/14/2019 in Chicago, Illinois
- Software/Version: Solid Edge ST10 and Solid Edge 2019
- User Level: Intermediate
- Cost: $695
- Duration: 2 Days
Solid Edge Wire Harness Design covers the wire harness components of Solid Edge product portfolio.
This class was designed to increase the productivity of the student, teaching the necessary skills to accomplish the following:
- Prepare 3D models for use in wire harness design
- Adding electrical components to an assembly
- Manual routing of wires from connector to connector
- Apply splices to harness
- Bundles wires
- Create drawings
Who Should Attend?
Manufacturing engineers, NC/CNC programmers, CAE engineers, detailers, and managers who need to manage and use Solid Edge.
Provided Course Materials
- Access to online Student Guide through software Help
- Access to course activities through software Help
Primary Course Topics
- Overview of Solid User Interface
- Overview of 3D modeling and assembly practices
- Qualify connectors using imported 3D models
- Route wires from connectors
- Bundle and splice harness
- Creating basic sheet metal part drawings
After you register, Geometric Solutions will contact you within 24 business hours with further details.
|Event End Date||03-14-2019|