Reverse REVERSE Engineering: Beat out the Competition
OEMs and Services Companies are competing for their customers’ in-service products. Often, challenges include:
• Getting a detailed analysis of competitive products to find an edge
• Legacy designs often exist only as drawings, outdated CAD models, or have no documentation at all
• Competitive advantage continues to increase as other manufacturers reduce costs and speed up time-to-market
In our upcoming webinar, watch Dan Turk, a Certified NX Professional Elite 100 User and Solid Edge Expert, demonstrate the following:
• How the use of new manufacturing processes (Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing) can open up possibilities for reducing manufacturing costs and increasing flexibility
• How fast, flexible CAD tools can accurately capture (scan) designs, manipulate data, and quickly reconstruct product designs as needed to leverage in downstream engineering workflows
• How scanned data and polygon modeling software in design workflows can help your team gain a competitive edge
Learn more by registering now!
Tuesday, June 2
2 pm EDT
Did we mention the best part? All attendees are entered to win a $25 Amazon gift card!
What Is Additive Manufacturing?
Additive Manufacturing is the industrial production term for 3D printing that refers to the computer-controlled process in which you create three-dimensional objects, complied by layers. Using a CAD system, such as NX CAD (formerly Unigraphics), additive manufacturing allows for the creation of objects with precise geometric shapes, built layer-by-layer, unlike traditional manufacturing which typically requires machining or other techniques to remove surplus materials.
What Are the Benefits of Additive Manufacturing?
• Transform production processes and manufacture revolutionary products made of metal and plastic
• Realize a seamless design-to-3D-printing workflow using a smart model-driven process that eliminates data conversion between applications
• Verify that final designs will meet performance requirements prior to printing
• Quickly adapt to design changes with a single, integrated software system
Learn More About Reverse REVERSE Engineering
Our upcoming webinar “Reverse REVERSE Engineering: Beat out the Competition” is a great start towards gaining this competitive edge!
Tuesday, June 2
2 pm EDT