The Process Simulate Advanced Robotics course provides step-by-step instruction on how to use Process Simulate to configure, simulate, and upload/download (OLP) using MOP, realistic robot simulation (RRS), RCS (Robot Controller Software), and ESRC (Emulated Robot Specific Controllers).
- Software/Version: Process Simulate on eMS 13.1
- User Level: Advanced
- Duration: 3 Days
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who wish to use Process Simulate to configure, simulate, and upload/download (OLP) using realistic robot simulation (RRS/RCS) or MOP, and use ESRC (Emulated Robot Specific Controllers).
- Process Simulate on eMS Basic Robotic Simulation
- Process Simulate on eMS Intermediate Robotics
Provided Course Materials:
- Student Guide
- Introduction to Robotic Off-line Programming
- Introduction to MOP, RCS, RRS, and ESRC
- Setting up the RCS, RRS, and ESRC
- Creating Robot Programs
- Inverse Kinematics Solution Selections (Robot Configurations)
- Testing the Teach Pendant and Fixing Setup Problems
- RCS Management
- Robot Controller Specific Signals, Commands, Frames, Setup, and Motion Attributes
- Templates, Uploading, and Downloading
- ESRC OLP Commands
- OLP Command XML Customization
- Motion XML Customization
- Robotic Path Template XML Customization
- Other XML Customization Topics