In the Process Simulate on eMS Intermediate Robotics (CEE) course, basic features of robotic event-based simulation are explored using the Cyclic Event Evaluator (CEE). The CEE, which functions like a PLC, is used to control how a typical robotics simulation progresses using logic.
- Software/Version: Process Simulate on eMS 13.1
- User Level: Intermediate
- Duration: 4 Days
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who wish to become knowledgeable in creating event-based simulations using the Cyclic Event Evaluator (CEE).
- Process Simulate on eMS Basic Robotic Simulation
- A basic knowledge of robotics and controls is suggested.
Provided Course Materials:
- Student Guide
- Project preparation
- Concept of event-based simulation
- Device operations basics
- Common and differential transitions
- Part appearances and material flow
- Logic blocks and smart components
- Process logic management (modules)
- Defining and simulating conveyors
- Event-based robotic signals